Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Womb- Mate is driving me crazy!

Well Cambria has become more and more active. For the most part she has been staying on my left side, kind of low. However, the last couple days (especially last night) she has been exploring my ribs! I was watching TV with Veronica last night and Cambria was so far into my ribs that I had to sit with perfect posture because slouching only forced her into them more. She stayed in my ribs for a long time last night and it was the strangest feeling to not have her on my left side.

When we finally laid down to go to bed, Cambria was moving so much I couldn't get comfortable or fall asleep for awhile. I tried singing to her and that didn't do anything. I poked at her and jiggled her and I finally fell asleep despite her rolling around. Even now she's moving around so much that I feel like she's going to bust out.

Lately I'm becoming more and more eager to no longer live with my parents. I really would love to get out of here and start my own life. We have a garage full of wedding gifts and two rooms full of baby equipment and it's all piling up and getting very cluttered. I'm sure everyone here would say that Cody and I have plenty of privacy, but I assure you that it doesn't feel that way. Especially since my sister and her daughter, Veronica, have been staying with us this summer. Veronica continually manages to make her way downstairs and ask to see all of our baby things. Most days I don't mind showing her things because I know she is excited, but other days when I'm tired and I just want to be with Cody, I get a little irritated. We don't have the luxury of being newlyweds as we are preparing to be parents and we are doing that surrounded by other people all the time. It is an extremely rare occasion when Cody and I get more than an hour or two to ourselves. I really want to get out of here and find our own place. As soon as I have Cambria and I am feeling up to the task, I'm going to find a better job somewhere- anywhere. I refuse to live on minimum wage. I want my children to have more than I did.

My boss had her baby boy a few days ago. He was born by c- section at 12:01 in the morning and he was born 9 lbs. 7 oz.! For those of you who don't know- that's a big baby!! His name is Blake and he was born jaundice, so they had to stay a little longer in the hospital to make sure he's getting all the nutrition he needs. I'm jealous that Jamie gets to meet her baby... I want to meet mine!

Now Cambria is in my ribs and it is uncomfortable to sit here, so I'm going to go walk Kemah and find other things to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When i read the title of this entry I busted out laughing! Too funny!
Love you,
Blondie