Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm ready to have this baby!

We are moving right along. Every thing is going well. At this point I weigh 146 lbs. and I was at about 125 before I got pregnant. I am exactly where I should be as far as weight- gain. I feel huge, but I know I'm not gaining any more than I should be.

I've been experiencing some rather intense back pain, but I just try to breathe through it and remember that it isn't going to last forever. I also get a pinched feeling in my ribs whenever I sit for longer than 15 minutes. Needless to say, riding in the car is not fun at all. I can't even stand to watch TV or read a book for a long time. I don't know what the pinching is, but nothing helps it to go away except standing up or laying down.

She is still very active and she enjoys kicking me right in the bladder. I'm going to have to pack an extra pair of underwear in my purse just in case she makes anything come out!

Otherwise, no news here. Every thing is going smoothly. I have a feeling that she's going to be post- date. I think I'm going to have an October baby.

-Alicia

1 comment:

Amber said...

October is a good month... Patrick's bday is then. Late October, but October none the less.