|About The Father|
|Are you still together?:||Just got married :-)|
|About Your Pregnancy|
|Is this your first pregnancy?:||Yes|
|When did you find out you were pregnant?:||Right after New Year's|
|Was it planned?:||No way|
|What was your first reaction?:||I cried a lot and eventually sunk into shock|
|Who was with you when you found out?:||Jamie and Tiffany at work|
|Who was the first person you told?:||Jamie because she looked at the pregnancy test when I couldn't.|
|How did your parents react?:||Nervous, shocked, and then excited.|
|How far along are you?:||Now I am 16 weeks.|
|What was your first symptom?:||Tender/swollen... breasts. If you must know.|
|What is your due date?:||September 23rd|
|Do you know the sex of the baby?:||Not yet, but I think it's a girl now.|
|If so, what is it?:|
|Have you picked out names?:||Yes|
|If so, what are they?:||Girl: Cambria Mae- Lynn Curry. Boy: Conor Michael Race Curry|
|How much weight have you gained?:||Between 6- 8 lbs.|
|Do you have stretch marks?:||Not from the pregnancy yet|
|Have you felt the baby move?:||I feel it flutter and bounce around inside, but I can't feel it on the outside.|
|Have you heard the heartbeat?:||We heard it tuesday with a doppler- 154!|
|About the birth|
|Will you keep the baby?:||Of course!|
|Home or hospital birth?:||Hospital|
|Natural or medicated birth?:||Give me that epi!|
|Who will be in the delivery room with you?:||I hope my parents and Cody and that's it.|
|Will you breastfeed?:||I hope to|
|Do you think you'll need a c-section?:||I doubt it|
|Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?:||Undoubtedly|
|What's the first thing you might say to him/her?:||"Finally! You're here!"|
|Would you let someone videotape the birth?:||Not below the knees.|
|Are you excited about the birth, or scared?:|
Then I found this short one:
1. What's the one thing you would change about pregnancy? I would have timed it differently so I wouldn't be pregnant during summer! Also, I wish I could take away the exhaustion.
2. What was the most surprising symptom? How tired I got. It was frustrating.
3. What's something every pregnant woman should know? The first trimester won't last forever and it DOES get better once you're out of it.
4. What's the funniest thing that's happened to you while you're pregnant? Explaining to Veronica (my 9 year old niece) how babies are made. We turned her world upside down. She couldn't believe that I did that with Cody.
5. What is the one thing that annoyed you the most during pregnancy? So far, just the weight gain and not fitting into my favorite jeans or any of my favorite clothes anymore. You would think that knowing the source of the weight gain would make it easier, but it really doesn't. The mirror is my enemy. And of course, dealing with wedding plans.
6. What's the one thing you couldn't get enough of? Dill pickles. Lots and lots of them.
7. What is the one piece of advice every pregnant woman should have? Not all prenatal vitamins are the same- some really do make you sicker than others (or more constipated!). Also, when you feel tired, take naps, they actually do help and you'll save yourself a lot of bad moods and possibly some moodswings.