Sunday, February 4, 2007

Same 'ol, Same 'ol

I don't think the baby likes church. Last week when we went to church, I had to focus on not throwing up. This week, the same thing, I had a difficult time listening because I didn't want to throw up. Grr. And yes, I ate breakfast. Although, I have yet to experience true morning sickness, I only feel nauseous.

I saw Katie Hughes, Andrew Rudd and his wife and I talked to them for awhile and I asked Katie if it was her that had left the message on my last post about coming to the baby shower. She didn't even know I was having a baby and I don't know if A-Rudd knew either. I kind of felt stupid for just blurting it out like that, but I guess I just feel like everyone already knows. I don't know why. I hope she didn't think it was pretentious of me to assume she wanted to come. Now that I really read that comment, I can see exactly which Katie it is and I don't know why I ever thought it was Hughes. Oh, well.

Cramps are worse at night, but I'm handling them well I suppose. I don't take Tylenol or anything for them because there's just no telling when they're going to hit and how long they're going to last. So when they come, I just have to breathe through it, and usually I try to sleep it off. As I mentioned before, I'm not bleeding out, so I'm not worried about it. It's just a painful bother.

Mostly I'm just documenting all of this because I want to remember it. I hope to print it out and keep it as a kind of journal. Maybe it will help if I ever get pregnant again in the far off future. I know these next 7 months are going to fly by, so I want to be sure that I get everything. I don't mean to bore anyone by repeating myself over and over. But hey, that's my life right now, the same things over and over.

All I have to say is this baby needs to learn to like church, 'cause he/she's stuck with it!

-Alicia

No comments: